Glad to see this site finally updated!

Home Forums General Woodworking Glad to see this site finally updated!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David B
    Participant

Seems like ages ago the spatula came out and then nothing (granted, WWMC has been quite busy!). I browsed around some of the resources on this site earlier today and think they are very useful (kind of like having the Essential Woodworking Hand Tools book online). Not sure it merits having a completely separate URL from WWMC or Paul Sellers’ Blog (might it make sense to have a main portal that leads to the different sites since they are all somewhat unique?) Anyway, just wanted to reiterate how happy I am to see more Paul Sellers’ resources out there and having another “arrow in the quiver” of woodworking resources. Thank you to the team!

-David

Izzy Berger

Hi David,

Thanks for your comment.

Common Woodworking is still in progress and hasn’t been officially launched yet, the reason for a separate URL is so we can focus on beginner woodworkers on this site and the more advanced woodworkers can use our sister site, Woodworking Masterclasses.

I am pleased to hear you are finding the guides useful. In the future we will be adding courses and exercises so watch this space!

Kind Regards,
    Izzy

Larry Roberts
    Participant

Greetings from the US. I am relatively new, acquiring tools, practicing joints, and working my way through Working Wood 1&2. I discovered this site a short time ago and think it is a good way to consolidate Paul’s many videos relevant to specific training and practice exercises. There are so many that I get side tracked and lose site of my objectives. Using the book, Working Wood, is a good way for me to focus on the essentials and maintain a progression. Also, the illustrations are beautiful. It seems this site may offer others the same thing, as well as a supplement to the book. I look forward to seeing more updates. The most difficult part of this journey is finding time. Time is becoming more precious so I’d like to be more focused on specific goals. Thank you all for the inspiration you have provided me this past year.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.