Skip to content

A Tool Tote

Home Forums Project Suggestions A Tool Tote

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Frank 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Frank
    Participant

I think this would be a good beginner project. A tool tote can be made very simply, using butt joints or more complex using more complex joinery. Additionally, it can be customized with dividers, drawers, and sliding bins. The great thing is it creates someplace to store and keep safe all the new tools that a beginner will be acquiring.

Just my thoughts.

-Frank

Izzy Berger
    Keymaster

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your project suggestion, it is really useful. I have added it to the list!

Kind Regards,
    Izzy

Tom Merz
    Participant

Hi,
    That’s a good idea. Maybe also with a top lift-out tray, and some way to store screwdrivers, chisels and the like?
    tom

Frank
    Participant

Your ideas are one of the reasons that I think this is a great beginner project. At first, you just need something to hold and keep your tools in one place. As you advance in your skills and get additional tools you want them to be more organized. The tool tote gives you the ability to add dividers or a chisel holder or build a new more complex version with drawers and a lid.

The possibilities are endless.

-Frank

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

[login_form]

Forgot your password? Click Here

Need an account? Register Now